Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Companion

Slowly my mind drifts, of days so splendid
A clear morning, down my path of past
Familiar it looked, a thousand to be candid
A possession, my memories too weak to cast
Unknown of days, I stumbled to my future

A course inevitable, an impression they call
Companions did I forsook, neither do they answer
Of truth to be a belt, sway from fall
To toil long on soil, you’d get the answer
Marching beyond the dreams, so shall one exhibit

A foreign land to sustain, a hope lies with a cord
Feelings so inscrutable, it passes time and barrier
Thousands of them headed their way, none to see a brier
I stood speechless, to transient days

An event in time, to remind a life no less
Hundreds of miles apart, connected in realm of second life
Look at days so surreal and wither less
Night with, half the air, and open field to thrive
Value without price, time II hold in gratitude

3 comments:

  1. Dude You are a Great Poet. Nice post :)..Please Do keep posting more and more ....Let there be Divine's Grace on all of us.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poem...kip it up !!

    ReplyDelete